Graco EcoQuip2 Dustless Blasting Equipment
EcoQuip could work on different surfaces such as aluminum, steel, concrete, wood and fiber, remove the old paint from the surface, clean the surface from oil and rust.
- Reduces blasting media usage up to 75%
- Reduces dust by up to 92% less than traditional dry blasting
- Has ATEX approval. The EcoQuip ATEX equipment has been approved for use in area classification Zone 1 and Zone 2
- Low water usage, less mess – Only uses 1/2 to 1 2.liter/min. of water
- Easy to use.
- Fixed pot pressure eliminates setting pot pressure relative to blast pressure
- Maximum blast pressure up to 12 bar (175 psi) allows the operator to achieve fast removal rates
- Uses less water than slurry or other water-based technologies, pools of water aren’t left behind and there is less need to worry about toxic runoff.