Last updated: 18/10/2022
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, Fresko Yapı ve Endüstri A.Ş., as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Personal Data Collected, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information are only used for analytics and cookies etc. through technologies, automated or non-automated methods, and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytics providers, ad networks, search information providers, technology providers,
It will be processed by recording, storing and updating, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with us only by analyzing; to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed and utilized by you at the maximum level, to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with broader service providers within legal frameworks, It will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and proportionately during the contract and service period, in order to fulfill the
To whom and for what purposes the collected personal data can be transferred
Your personal data you share with us; It can be transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations at home and abroad, with which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Processed Person
Pursuant to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting that the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us via email@example.com to exercise your rights listed above.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to perform analyzes to serve you. If you continue to use the site, you have accepted by us
Please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for more detailed information.