Graco e-Xtreme Electric Airless Sprayer
The Graco e-Xtreme Electric Airless Sprayer is the world’s first electric sprayer for protective coatings approved for hazardous locations. The e-Xtreme operates on a more reliable, convenient and available electric power source, which improves jobsite inefficiencies associated with compressors. If your air compressor goes down, you no longer have to stop production.
More so, electric technology eliminates pulsation and motor icing, making your jobs run smoothly – every time!
- Electric Electric power is safe, reliable, and convenient
- No Icing No air motor = no more icing issues
- Reduced Noise Significantly quieter when compared to an air motor
- Plug-in & Spray 240V/16A power ensures smooth, low-pulsation spraying
- Hazardous Location Approved ATEX, IECEx, and Class 1, Div. 1 approvals*
- Energy Savings Saves up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air operated sprayer**
- Reliability 3-Year extended warranty.
*See product manual for specifics on hazardous location approvals and for proper wiring requirements. **Study completed on pump pressure of 3500 psi (241 bar) for 20 hours/week; spraying 324 gal (1.226 l) of 73% volume solids epoxy with XHD519 tip.
Ship Building & Marine
Bridge Protective Coatings
Railcar Manufacturing and Repair
Pipe and Tank Coating
Manhole and Sewer Reconditioning